Xoximilco + Xenses
Celebrate a Mexican party at Xoximilco and enter the fantastic world of Xenses for a special price.
- A nighttime Mexican fiesta onboard a Mexican gondola.
- Tequila and beer open bar, fresh flavored waters and soft drinks for the toasts.
- Exquisite dinner of Mexican specialties.
- Mariachi, marimba and different ensembles playing traditional live music to dance and sing to.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing (temporary out of service) / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Tasting dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and fresh flavored water.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo, and campirano.
- Every Thursday, a musical tribute to the renowned Mexican composer: Juan Gabriel.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Temporary, the fresh flavored-waters and 'esquites' at the Welcome Carnival will not be available, and the Mojigangas show as well. Also, gondola’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Undeground Arteries; a place full of nature in the Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing (temporary out of service); and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Xenses park opens Monday to Saturday in two schedules for tours: MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission doesn’t has transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to complete the whole park.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
Visitors also loves:
Get your admission in advance! Due to Xafety protocols, it has limited capacity.