Xoximilco + Xenses
Celebrate a Mexican party at Xoximilco and enter the fantastic world of Xenses for a special price.
- A nighttime Mexican fiesta onboard a Mexican gondola.
- Tequila and beer open bar, fresh flavored waters and soft drinks for the toasts.
- Exquisite dinner of Mexican specialties.
- Mariachi, marimba and different ensembles playing traditional live music to dance and sing to.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Tasting dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and fresh flavored water.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo, and campirano.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- The tour is for about 3 hours and ends at 11:00 p.m. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. We recommend you to arrive early.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Temporary, the fresh flavored-waters and 'esquites' at the Welcome Carnival will not be available, and the Mojigangas show as well. Also, gondola’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Undeground Arteries; a place full of nature in the Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Xenses park opens Monday to Saturday in two schedules for tours: MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission doesn’t has transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to complete the whole park.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- For the Xenses tour bring a swimsuit, a towel, water shoes and a change of clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the photos of your visit.
- Xenses opens Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. with two schedules for tours (with transportation included): MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The minimum age recommended at Xenses and Xoximilco is 5 years old.
- Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Children taller than 4.6 ft (1.40 m) but younger than 12 years of age, must present an I.D.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don't know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Xoximilco Cancun opens Monday to Saturday from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations.
- Departure time of the first Mexican Gondola is at 8:00 p.m. from September to March and 8:30 p.m. from April to August.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- The Mexican Gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- Transportation is included only if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Visitors also loves:
Get your admission in advance. We have limited capacity, secure your place.