Xoximilco + Xenses
Celebrate a Mexican party at Xoximilco and enter the fantastic world of Xenses for a special price.
- A nighttime Mexican fiesta onboard a Mexican gondola.
- Tequila and beer open bar, fresh flavored waters and soft drinks for the toasts.
- Exquisite dinner of Mexican specialties.
- Mariachi, marimba and different ensembles playing traditional live music to dance and sing to.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing (temporary out of service) / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Tasting dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and fresh flavored water.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo, and campirano.
- Every Thursday, a musical tribute to the renowned Mexican composer: Juan Gabriel.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Undeground Arteries; a place full of nature in the Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing (temporary out of service); and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Xenses park opens Monday to Saturday in two schedules for tours: MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission doesn’t has transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to complete the whole park.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
Visitors also loves:
Get your admission in advance! Due to Xafety protocols, it has limited capacity.