Tour Xplor + Xenses
Experience two amazing parks at a special price: Xplor and Xenses
- Fly over the jungle on the highest Zip-lines in the Riviera Maya.
- Feel the speed driving an Amphibious Vehicle.
- Cross the underground world swimming or on a Raft.
- Enjoy unlimited exquisite snacks, non-alcoholic beverages and a complete lunch buffet.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance) which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through jungle paths and flooded caves.
- Rafts through an underground river paddling with special hand paddles.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops at an additional cost).
- Free parking.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Undeground Arteries; a place full of nature in the Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden in this trail known before as Consensible Circuit.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Xenses park opens Monday to Saturday in two schedules for tours: MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission doesn’t has transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to complete the whole park.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- If your tour has transportation, please confirm hour and point of departure.
- Bring a swimsuit, a towel, water shoes and a change of clothes.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the photos of your visit.
- Xplor Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits. Certain park activities are not recommended if you suffer from a heart condition, fear of heights, back pain; if you are recovering from recent surgery or if you get dizzy easily; if your weight exceeds 300 lbs, some activities are off-limits.
- Xenses opens Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. with two schedules for tours (with transportation included): MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- If your admission is without transportation, choose the schedule that best fits you to visit the whole park.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya is included only if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- The minimum age recommended at Xenses and Xplor is 5 years old.
- Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don't know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- At Xplor, to guarantee your protection and make sure you are comfortable with your harness, there is a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
Visitors also loves:
Get your admission in advance. We have limited capacity, secure your place.