Tour Xplor Fuego + Xenses
Face the darkness and awake your senses in two parks at a special price
- Fly over the jungle at nightfall in the tallest Zip-lines in Riviera Maya.
- Paddle on rafts and swim in underground “Lava” Rivers.
- Drive an Amphibious Vehicle through the jungle, surrounded by lighted torches.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- A seven zip-line circuit which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Circuit of 3.1 miles (5 km) of jungle and caves driving an amphibious vehicle.
- Swim in the 437 yard (400 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Underground river rafts of 623 yards (570 m) paddling with special hand paddles.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Undeground Arteries; a place full of nature in the Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; an original and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; a floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Xenses park opens Monday to Saturday in two schedules for tours: MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission doesn’t has transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to complete the whole park.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
Visitors also loves:
Get your admission in advance! Due to Xafety protocols, it has limited capacity.