Come to Xenses and discover a fun way to use your senses.
Available:Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m.
Schedule:With transportation: in the morning from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. In the afternoon from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Activities close at 6:00 p.m.
Minimun Age:5 years old.
Children:From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries; a place full of nature in The Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing (temporary out of service); and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
Visitors also love:
Advanced Purchase +7 days:
Advanced Purchase +7 days
Children from 0 to 4 years old are free