Xenses + Xichén Deluxe
Two excellent experiences at a special price. Discover one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, and then challenge your senses at a fantastic park
- Tour Chichén Itzá along with a certified guide.
- Visit the Santuario Tsukán Cenote.
- Delight with a tasty buffet lunch with beverages included at La Casona de Valladolid.
- Transportation included.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin, and coffee).
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Sun umbrella (one per couple) during the site’s tour.
- Radio guide device with earpieces.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity.
- Soft drinks, water, and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Buffet meal of Yucatecan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Undeground Arteries; a place full of nature in the Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Xenses park opens Monday to Saturday in two schedules for tours:
- MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission doesn’t have transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to complete the whole park.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
Visitors also loves:
Get your admission in advance! Due to Xafety protocols, it has limited capacity.