Xcaret + Xenses
Visit Xcaret and discover Xenses park at a special price
- Live the experience of swimming in Underground Rivers.
- See different species up close (the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the new Aviary).
- Walk through tropical jungle trails.
- Be thrilled by the Xcaret México Espectacular presentation (with more than 300 artists on stage).
- Visit archaeological sites.
- Admire in one place different presentations of Mexican folklore: Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing (temporary out of service) / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Access to Plus Area facilities (private dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored water and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three Underground Rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- World of Children.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and shower
- Use of snorkeling gear (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD).
- Your tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Undeground Arteries; a place full of nature in the Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing (temporary out of service); and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Xenses park opens Monday to Saturday in two schedules for tours: MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission doesn’t has transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to complete the whole park.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
Visitors also loves:
Get your admission in advance! Due to Xafety protocols, it has limited capacity.