Xcaret + Xenses
Visit Xcaret and discover Xenses park at a special price
- Live the experience of swimming in Underground Rivers.
- See different species up close (the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the new Aviary).
- Walk through tropical jungle trails.
- Be thrilled by the Xcaret México Espectacular presentation (with more than 300 artists on stage).
- Visit archaeological sites.
- Admire in one place different presentations of Mexican folklore: Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous / Xauna.
- Access to Plus Area facilities (private dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored water and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three Underground Rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- World of Children.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and shower
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD).
- Your tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Undeground Arteries; a place full of nature in the Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Xenses park opens Monday to Saturday in two schedules for tours: MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission doesn’t has transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to complete the whole park.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- For your visit bring a swimsuit, a towel, water shoes and a change of clothes.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, buy an optional activity at Xcaret, purchase the photos of your visit or to have a delicious snack.
- Xcaret opens from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. all year round.
- Xenses opens Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. with two schedules for tours (with transportation included): MORNING. Arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON. Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended at Xenses is 5 years old.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under. Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- If your admission is without transportation, choose the schedule that fits you to visit the whole Xenses park.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included only if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- At Xcaret, the rental of snorkel equipment has a cost of $10 USD (requires a $20 USD refundable deposit). For visitors having lunch included (Xcaret Plus), admission includes use of snorkel equipment (requires a $10 USD refundable deposit).
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don't know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- The Bird Flight activity is recommended for children starting from five years old, with a minimum weight of 66 lbs (30 kg); the maximum weight allowed is 299 lbs (136 kg).
- Activities including Xensatorium, Slid, Bird Flight, Riverlaxing, Sludgerie, Rain, and Xauna are not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with epilepsy.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Visitors also loves:
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.