$ 6299 USD
Morning (between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.)
Afternoon (between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.)
Incluye todas las fotos generadas por un grupo de hasta 10 personas, registradas en una misma compra. Más información, click aquí.
Where nothing is what it seems
Come to Xenses and discover a fun way to use your senses.
Set free your sensations at an incredible half day park that takes you through two circuits of unique activities in more than 50 fantastic scenarios. Hearing, sight, smell, touch, taste and many others senses you are about to discover will show you that at Xenses, nothing is what it seems!
- More than 50 fantastic scenarios.
- Inconsensible Circuit: Town, Slip, Bird Flight, Sludgerie and more.
- Consensible Circuit: Xensatorium, The Eden, Xitric Garden, and more.
- Giftery to take home very unique and original souvenirs.
Half day experience in two circuits and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Step into Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Consensible Circuit: Traverse a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants, go through different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium, take a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries, gaze at a place full of nature in The Eden, and refresh yourself in the Xitric Garden.
- Inconsensible Circuit: Feel and listen to a big red Heartbeat, keep your balance in an original Town, go down a waterslide in Slip, hover in the sky in Bird Flight, float down the stream in Riverlaxing, and get covered in mud from head to toe in Sludgerie.
- Spend incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack and The Grill to delight with tasty food and regain your energy (both with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- For your visit bring a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or to have a delicious lunch at Xnack or The Grill.
Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m.
Without transportation: entrance between 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
With transportation: in the morning from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. In the afternoon from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
5 years old to enter the Park.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- To enter the park alone, it is essential to be over 18 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The minimum age recommended at Xenses is 5 years old.
- Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Avoid using a selfie stick, a floating cane or a handler for sport cameras during the activities.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don't know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.