Combine your parks, cenotes and your favorite archaeological sites in one package.
Get up to 25% off on your purchase!
All our packages include round trip transportation from your hotel.
Build your package to your liking. Choose from two to four Parks or Tours that you’d like to get to know on your vacation. Just follow these steps:
1. If you would like us to pick you up at your hotel and bring you back after your Tour, select the option “Transportation Service”. If you would like to arrive on your own, choose “Admission Only”.*
1. Combine the experiences you want to enjoy and build your package.
Children - 50% Discount.Children 5-11 years old get 50% off the adult ticket price. Children under 12 but taller than 4.5 feet must present a valid ID to prove their age (school identification, report card with photo or passport).
We offer you an online shopping experience that is totally safe and secure. In addition, now you can have assistance throughout your entire visit.
Only on our official websites will you find the lowest prices guaranteed. Buy online and save more with our Tour Packages!
Bad Weather Guarantee
Your voucher is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee, that can be made valid only with at least 24 hours of anticipation. It is not permitted to make date changes the same day of your scheduled visit. Restrictions apply.
Scheduling Your Visits
If you purchased Transportation Service you have 15 days from your first visit to perform the experiences that you chose (one per day). If you chose Admission Only, then you have seven days.
Be sure to review the following points before making your purchase:
- The minimum ages to enjoy the Tour packages are the following: For Xcaret and Xel-Há there is no minimum age. For Xplor, Xplor Fuego and Xoximilco Parks the minimum age required is 5 years old, and 6 for Xenotes Oasis Maya. For Xenses Park the minimum age recommended is 5 years. For zip-line activities children should have a minimum height of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs. Children between 5 and 11 years old get 50% off the adult ticket price by presenting proper identification.
- Dolphin Ride is only valid with the purchase of Xcaret or Xel-Há packages on the day of your visit and is available for adults and children 12 years and older.
- Departures for Archaeological Tours, and for Xplor, Xplor Fuego and Xoximilco Parks are Monday to Saturday, and departures for Xcaret and Xel-Há Parks are daily, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. The exact time that your transportation will pass for you depends on the location of your hotel and it will be indicated on your proof of purchase. You can also confirm this by calling our Client Services numbers.
- Your voucher is valid for one year (change of visit date can only be made with at least 24 hours of anticipation). Includes Bad Weather Guarantee that can be made valid before the voucher is used (non-refundable).
- Packages With Transportation (Tours) and Without Transportation (Xperience) are not cancelable or refundable.
- For Packages With Transportation (Tours) you have 15 days from your first visit to schedule the next Park or Tour (one per day). If you choose No Transportation (Xperience), you have seven days to visit (one per day). In both cases, you must wear the same bracelet for each visit.
- The admissions, activities and tours included in your purchase are not exchangeable for other admissions, activities or tours.
- Certain activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia or those who get dizzy easily, those who have had recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. For Zip-lines the minimum height requirement is 4.5 ft and the minimum weight requirement is 88 lbs.
To enjoy to the maximum we recommend you bring:
- Cool clothing and comfortable walking shoes for the Archaeological Tours.
- Sun hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Beachwear and a change of clothes for the Tours with water activities.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
Help us protect the natural beauty of Cancun and the Riviera Maya!