Xplor Fuego + Xenses
$ 12640 USD
Morning (between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.)
Afternoon (between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.)
Incluye todas las fotos generadas por un grupo de hasta 10 personas, registradas en una misma compra. Más información, click aquí.
Challenge the darkness and awake your senses at two parks for a special price.
In Xenses you will discover a fantastic place that will surprise you with more than 15 activities through land, air and water to awake your senses and challenge your mind.
Face adventure and feel the adrenaline at nightfall in Xplor Fuego. Fly on the longest Zip-lines in Riviera Maya, paddle and swim on “Lava” Rivers and drive an Amphibious Vehicle through the jungle under the night sky.
Enjoy new amusing activities and have fun with a two-park package to fully live your vacation at Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden. The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Fly over the jungle at nightfall in the tallest Zip-lines in Riviera Maya.
- Paddle on rafts and swim in underground “Lava” Rivers.
- Drive an Amphibious Vehicle through the jungle, surrounded by lighted torches.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Park admission
- Five-hour experience with activities that will challenge your senses:
- Get to know different ecosystems at Xensatorium.
- Have a fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants.
- Hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- Discover a space overflowing with nature at The Eden.
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden.
- Visit an original Town.
- Let yourself go with a Slip slide that refreshes you.
- Live the zip-line that makes you feel like an eagle.
- Try to swim in a salt river that keeps you afloat.
- Enjoy like a child a mud river that covers you from head to toe.
- In addition, be amazed by visual puns and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours:
- MORNING Arrival between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- AFTERNOON Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission is Without Transportation, choose the schedule that suits you to allow you time to completely tour the Park.
- Transportation is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM, WiFi, gift and snack shops (with extra cost).
- Free parking.
- If you purchased online you have access to the special ticket booth.
- A nine Zip-line circuit, the tallest in Riviera Maya (minimum height required for this activity: 4.59 ft or 88 lb. The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- Circuit of 3.4-miles of jungle and caves driving an Amphibious Vehicle.
- Swim in the 437-yards “Lava River” inside ancient caves.
- Raft through an Underground River of 580 yards paddling with your hands.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, chocolate and fresh-flavored water. No alcoholic beverages available).
- Equipment included: harness, amphibious vehicles, life jacket, rafts, paddles and helmet.
- One locker for two at your disposal.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms available during your visit.
- ATM, WiFi and giftshop (with extra cost).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of the Park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra clothes.
- For Xenses tour bring a towel.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must be free of these chemicals: benzophenone, ethylhexyl, homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, octinoxate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane and oxybenzone. In case your product does not meet these requirements, you will receive a chemical-free sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange for yours, which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours. Morning, arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Afternoon, arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Duration approximately of 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for people with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 5 years old have free admission.
- Children 5 - 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Xplor Fuego is open from Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- The minimum age for admission is 5 years. Children ages 5-11 get half off the adult ticket price (in both cases you must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart problems, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, get dizzy easily or weigh more than 300 pounds, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable. It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the time of your purchase.