Xoximilco + Xenses
$ 12640 USD
Morning (between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.)
Afternoon (between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.)
Incluye todas las fotos generadas por un grupo de hasta 10 personas, registradas en una misma compra. Más información, click aquí.
Celebrate a Mexican party at Xoximilco and enter the fantastic world of Xenses for a special price.
Discover a fantastic place in Xenses. More than 15 activities through land, air and water, as well as optical illusions, perception and balancing games to awake your senses and challenge your mind.
Have fun with an authentic Mexican party at Xoximilco. Tour the canals on board a trajinera (Mexican gondola) while you dance and sing with traditional live music. Enjoy the tastings of delicious Mexican cuisine and toast with the open bar of tequila and beer.
Enjoy new amusing activities and have fun with a two-park package to fully live your vacation at Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- A nighttime Mexican fiesta onboard a Mexican gondola.
- Tequila and beer open bar, fresh flavored waters and soft drinks for the toasts.
- Exquisite dinner of Mexican specialties.
- Mariachi, marimba and different ensembles playing traditional live music to dance and sing to.
- Have fun in more than 15 unique activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Mexican fiesta onboard a trajinera.
- Dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer and tequila bar, with fresh flavored waters and soft drinks.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, jarocho quartet and marimba.
- Specialized guide who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and legends about the Maya.
- Free parking.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Park admission
- Five-hour experience with activities that will challenge your senses:
- Get to know different ecosystems at Xensatorium.
- Have a fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants.
- Hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- Discover a space overflowing with nature at The Eden.
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden.
- Visit an original Town.
- Let yourself go with a Slip slide that refreshes you.
- Live the zip-line that makes you feel like an eagle.
- Try to swim in a salt river that keeps you afloat.
- Enjoy like a child a mud river that covers you from head to toe.
- In addition, be amazed by visual puns and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM, WiFi, gift and snack shops (with extra cost).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of the Park admission.
- For Xenses tour use comfortable beachwear, swimming suit, bring extra clothes and a towel.
- For Xoximilco wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours. Morning, arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Afternoon, arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Duration approximately of 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for people with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- At Xenses the minimum age recommended is 5 years old.
- Children 0 - 4 years old get free admission. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Xoximilco Cancun is open Monday to Saturday from 7:15 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. from September to March. From April to August from 7:45 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Departure time of the first party barge is at 8:00 p.m. from September to March and 8:30 p.m. from April to August.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- Trajineras (Mexican gondolas) have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- The minimum age required in Xoximilco is 5 years (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Ages 5 to 11 get half off the regular adult ticket price. Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at Park ticket booths).
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.