Xichén + Xenses
$a 3,60680 ARS
$a 2,88544 ARS
Morning (between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.)
Afternoon (between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.)
$a 2,88544 ARS
Two experiences where your senses and one of the seven wonders of the world will be the stars for a special price.
Discover a fantastic place in Xenses. More than 15 activities through land, air and water, as well as optical illusions, perception and balancing games to awake your senses and challenge your mind.
Tour in one of the seven wonders of the world, to know its history, architecture, as well as the traditions and culture of the Mayan civilization. To round off a great day you will visit a cenote to swim and cool off in this sacred place.
Enjoy new amusing activities and have fun with a two-park package to fully live your vacation at Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Tour Chichén Itzá accompanied by a certified guide.
- Swim in the Sacred Cenote Azul at Ik’ Kil.
- Delight in a delicious buffet lunch (drinks not included).
- Transportation included.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Round trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Panoramic bus with air conditioning and bathroom.
- A bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Access to Chichén Itzá archaeological site with bilingual certified guide.
- Visit to the Sacred Cenote Azul at Ik' Kil (45 min for swimming activity).
- Access to Sacred Cenote Azul facilities (lockers and lifejackets with extra cost).
- Buffet meal at Ik' Kil restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
- Park admission
- Five-hour experience with activities that will challenge your senses:
- Get to know different ecosystems at Xensatorium.
- Have a fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants.
- Hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- Discover a space overflowing with nature at The Eden.
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden.
- Visit an original Town.
- Let yourself go with a Slip slide that refreshes you.
- Live the zip-line that makes you feel like an eagle.
- Try to swim in a salt river that keeps you afloat.
- Enjoy like a child a mud river that covers you from head to toe.
- In addition, be amazed by visual puns and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- If your admission is Without Transportation, choose the schedule that fits better into your agenda, so you can have time to do all the activities.
- Transportation is included only if you add it at the time of purchase.
- Use of lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM, WiFi, gift and snack shops (with extra cost).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of both Park and Tour admission.
- At Xenses, use comfortable beachwear, swimming suit, bring extra clothes and a towel.
- If the Xenses tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- For Xichén tour confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking.
- Wear hat and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours. Morning, arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Afternoon, arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Duration approximately of 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for people with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- At Xenses the minimum age recommended is 5 years old.
- Children 0 - 4 years old get free admission. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Xichén Clásico Tour departures are from Monday to Saturday, the hour will depend on your hotel location.
- Duration approximately 12 hours (including transfer time).
- Lockers and lifejackets at the cenote are not included.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.