Xenses - Tulum Tour
Visit Tulum and get to know the new park Xenses on the same day!
Enjoy a package that combines an archaeological tour and a visit to Experiencias Xcaret’s new park on the same day.
Travel comfortably from your hotel to the Tulum archaeological site and enjoy a guided tour through its vestiges, the only ones built facing the sea.
Afterwards, be ready to awaken your senses at the new park Xenses. Have fun with more than 15 activities through air, land and water in fantastic scenarios which will challenge your mind.
Your package also includes box lunch onboard the transportation.
Spend a day at the most famous attractions in Cancun and Riviera Maya!
- Round trip transportation with air conditioning from your hotel.
- Access and guided tour at Tulum archaeological site (2 h).
- Specialized bilingual guide.
- Box lunch onboard transportation.
- Park admission
- Five-hour experience with activities that will challenge your senses:
- Get to know different ecosystems at Xensatorium.
- Have a fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants.
- Hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- Discover a space overflowing with nature at The Eden.
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden.
- Visit an original Town.
- Let yourself go with a Slip slide that refreshes you.
- Live the zip-line that makes you feel like an eagle.
- Try to swim in a salt river that keeps you afloat.
- Enjoy like a child a mud river that covers you from head to toe.
- In addition, be amazed by visual puns and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours:
- MORNING Arrival between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- AFTERNOON Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission is Without Transportation, choose the schedule that suits you to allow you time to completely tour the Park.
- Transportation is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM, WiFi, gift and snack shops (with extra cost).
- Free parking.
- Bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Use comfortable shoes and clothes, hat or cap for your guided tour at Tulum archaeological site.
- At Xenses you will need a swimsuit, water shoes, an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card for your personal expenses, to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Departures to Tulum are from 7:00 to 7:30 a.m.
- Tour guide duration at Tulum: approximately 2 h.
- The arrival at Xenses is between 12:00 and 12:30 p.m.
- Duration approximately 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- At Xenses the minimum age recommended is 5 years old.
- Children 0 - 4 years old get free admission. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- The Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim must be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled within 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, there are no refunds.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- Official disposition requires that for any purchase over $250 USD per person, the remaining amount must be paid with another form of payment (credit or debit card, or cash in Mexican pesos).