Xenses - Tulum Tour
Visit Tulum and get to know Xenses on the same day!
Travel comfortably from your hotel to the Tulum archaeological site and enjoy a guided tour through its vestiges, the only ruins built facing the sea. Afterwards, be ready to enjoy a more fun reality at Xenses.
Spend a day at the most famous archaeological site in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, and at a Park where nothing is what it seems!
- Round trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel.
- Guided tour at Tulum archaeological site.
- More than 50 fantastic scenarios at Xenses.
- Access and guided tour at Tulum archaeological site (2 h).
- Specialized bilingual guide.
- Box lunch on board transportation.
- Five-hour experience over two circuits and more than 50 fantastic scenarios at Xenses.
- Consensible Circuit: Traverse a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants, go through different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium, take a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries, gaze at a place full of nature in The Eden, and refresh yourself in the Xitric Garden.
- Inconsensible Circuit: Feel and listen to a big red Heartbeat, keep your balance in an original Town, go down a waterslide in Slip, hover in the sky in Bird Flight, float down the stream in Riverlaxing, and get covered in mud from head to toe in Sludgerie.
- Spend incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and a hat or cap for your guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site.
- For Xenses bring a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
5 years old to enter Xenses.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Departures to Tulum are between 7:00 and 7:30 am.
- Tour guide duration at Tulum: approximately 2 h.
- The arrival at Xenses is between 12:00 and 12:30 pm.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The minimum age recommended at Xenses is 5 years old.
- Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- Official disposition requires that for any purchase over $250 USD per person, the remaining amount must be paid with another form of payment (credit or debit card, or cash in Mexican pesos).