Xenotes + Xenses
$ 21800 USD
$ 17440 USD
Morning (between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.)
Afternoon (between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.)
$ 17440 USD
Awaken your senses at Xenses and immerse yourself in the magic of the Xenotes for a special price.
Discover a fantastic place in Xenses. More than 15 activities through land, air and water, as well as optical illusions, perception and balancing games to awake your senses and challenge your mind. In Xenotes enjoy nature and the mysticism of four different cenotes, each one with different activities to have a great day in a ancestral environment: rappelling, zip-lining, swimming and kayaking.
Enjoy new amusing activities and have fun with a two-park package to fully live your vacation at Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Visit four kind of cenotes: K’aak’ the Fire Cenote, Ha’ the Water Cenote, Lu’um the Earth Cenote and Iik’ the Wind Cenote.
- Discover the ancient tales of the Aluxes, the little caretakers of the cenotes and the jungle.
- Enjoy delicious food and beverages included in your package in the middle of nature.
- For a more comfortable experience, the tour is offered in small groups.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Round trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Visit four different cenotes.
- Activities of assisted rappelling, zip-lining, kayaking and inner tubes.
- Bottled water, coffee, chocolate, Mexican sweet bread and seasonal fruit.
- Glam Picnic at lunchtime: vegetable soup, premium quality cold cuts and cheese bar, variety of artisan bread, dressings, salads and drinks (fruit flavored water, wine and beer).
- Equipment: life vest, rappel equipment and kayak.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and two towels.
- Park admission
- Five-hour experience with activities that will challenge your senses:
- Get to know different ecosystems at Xensatorium.
- Have a fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants.
- Hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- Discover a space overflowing with nature at The Eden.
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden.
- Visit an original Town.
- Let yourself go with a Slip slide that refreshes you.
- Live the zip-line that makes you feel like an eagle.
- Try to swim in a salt river that keeps you afloat.
- Enjoy like a child a mud river that covers you from head to toe.
- In addition, be amazed by visual puns and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- Use of lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM, WiFi, gift and snack shops (with extra cost).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of both Park’s admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear, swimming suit, bring extra clothes and a towel.
- If the Xenses Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- For Xenotes Tour confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours. Morning, arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Afternoon, arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Duration approximately of 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for people with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- At Xenses the minimum age recommended is 5 years old.
- Children 0 - 4 years old get free admission. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Xenotes tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of life vest is mandatory during all water activities.
- The minimum age for Xenotes is 6 years old. For Zip-lining a minimum height of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs are required. Children ages 6 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price (it is mandatory to present an official ID before boarding). Children taller than 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age must present a valid ID to prove their age.
- Take a shower before getting into the cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- The tour is not recommended if you have any of the following conditions: problems with your heart, lungs or spinal column; diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy or possibility of being pregnant.
- It is important for you to know that the cenotes are located in the middle of the jungle, therefore the roads to get there are not paved.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.