Xel-Há + Xenses
$ 12798 USD
Morning (between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.)
Afternoon (between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.)
Incluye todas las fotos generadas por un grupo de hasta 10 personas, registradas en una misma compra. Más información, click aquí.
Enjoy nature at Xel-Há and the fantastic world of Xenses for a special price.
Enjoy the sea life at Xel-Há, Natural Wonder where you will experience a variety of adventures on a day surrounded by nature.
At Xenses live more than 15 activities that will awake your senses. Enjoy a journey of experiences that will challenge your mind.
Have fun with a two-park package to fully live your vacation at Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- Buffet lunch and domestic open bar.
- Inner tubes for the river.
- Children’s Playground.
- Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Areas of relaxation with hammocks and lounge chairs.
- Have fun in more than 15 activities: Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xitric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children's Playground.
- Tours of gardens and paths in the forest.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- If you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers, changing rooms and a towel.
- Restrooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Your Tour includes transportation if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Park admission
- Five-hour experience with activities that will challenge your senses:
- Get to know different ecosystems at Xensatorium.
- Have a fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants.
- Hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- Discover a space overflowing with nature at The Eden.
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden.
- Visit an original Town.
- Let yourself go with a Slip slide that refreshes you.
- Live the zip-line that makes you feel like an eagle.
- Try to swim in a salt river that keeps you afloat.
- Enjoy like a child a mud river that covers you from head to toe.
- In addition, be amazed by visual puns and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours:
- MORNING Arrival between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- AFTERNOON Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission is Without Transportation, choose the schedule that suits you to allow you time to completely tour the Park.
- Transportation is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM, WiFi, gift and snack shops (with extra cost).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your Park admission.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and a swimsuit; bring extra clothes.
- Bring a towel to the Xenses tour.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended for Xenses is 5 years old.
- Children 0 - 4 years old get free admission. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.
- Xenses Park is open Monday to Saturday with two schedules for Tours. In the morning arrival is between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. In the afternoon arrival is between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Duration approximately 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for people with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.